A well-established international Pre-school/Primary School located in Okitipupa, Ondo state is seeking qualified candidates for the post of the following:
JOB TITLE :
The ideal candidate will provide professional leadership and be responsible for the day-to-day efficient management of the school thus ensuring a high quality education for all the pupils on roll. The head will lead the school within its premises; inspire staff to achieve the highest possible standards in teaching and developing well rounded in the following
· Business Development
· Ensure the day-to-day management structures, systems and processes work effectively in line with key priorities.
· Maintain and strengthen the school commitment to the philosophy and practice of progressive education.
· Oversee the recruitment and enrollment of pupils.
· Initiate, oversee, evaluate, and revise policies and processes to administer the School’s business affairs.
· Delegate responsibilities to others, as appropriate for the efficient and effective administration of the School, and oversee their work.
· Evaluating employee performance and supporting improvement.
· Oversee, manage, and report regularly to the Board on the school’s financial condition — including income, expenditures, collections, cash flow, adherence to the budget, and investments.
· Facility management.
· Promote and strengthen the School’s progressive educational program (including extracurricular activities).
Bachelor’s Degree/HND in
• Account Analysis • Account Receivables • Account Reconciliation • Teaching • Team Building • Team leadership • team management • Teamwork
· Team Management
.Reliability & Honesty
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
· Presentation skills and attention to details
· The ability to prioritize tasks and workload
· Applicant MUST be able to use various office packages (especially Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint)
·Applicant must have at least 5 years teaching experience and 2years of which must be as a Head or supervisory role in a Primary school. Interested applicant should forward his/her CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline December 15th 2016.