The Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has announced the portfolios of the newly appointed State Commissioners.
Speaking at a brief meeting with the commissioners at the Council Chambers in the Governor’s office, Arakunrin Akeredolu enjoined members of the State Executive Council to hit the ground running in their respective Ministry.
The ministries include:
1. Rt. Hon Taofiq Abdulsalam: Ministry of Works & Infrastructure
2. Mr. Rasheed Badmus : Ministry of Natural Resources
3. Prince Solagbade Amodeni :Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development
4. Otunba Adegboyega Adefarati :Ministry of Agriculture
5. Mr Saka Yusuf Ogunleye: Ministry of Youth & Sports Development
6.Hon. Omowumi Olatunji-Edet :Ministry of Women Affairs & Social Development
7. Mr. Donald Ojogo: Ministry of Lands & Housing
8. Mr. Yemi Olowolabi: Ministry of Information & Orientation
9. Dr Wahab Adegbenro:Ministry of Health
10.Mr Funso Esan:Ministry of Environment
11.Mr Wale Akinterinwa:Ministry of Finance
12. Pastor Emmanuel Igbasan: Ministry of Economic Planning & Budget
13. Alhaji Olurimisi Ismaila: Ministry of Culture & Tourism
14. Mr. Femi Agagu: Ministry of Education, Science & Technology
15. Professor Bayonile Ademodi : Ministry of Regional Integration & Special Duties
16. Hon.Lola Fagbemi : Ministry of Local Government & Chieftaincy Affairs
17. Otunba Timilehin Adelegbe: Ministry of Commerce, Industries & Cooperatives
18.Kola Olawoye, Esq.: Ministry of Justice.
The State Governor had earlier during the meeting read the portfolios of the ten Special Advisers who are also part of the State Cabinet as follows:
1. Public Inter Government Relations: Mrs Bunmi Ademosu
2. Union Matters: Mr. Alaba Isijola
3. Investment and Development : Boye Oyewumi
4. Lands, Works & Infrastructure: Engineer Raheem Aminu
5. Political Matters :Hon. Olatunji Fabiyi
6.Education : Dr Olawumi Ilawole
7.Public Utilities : Engineer Tunji Ariyomo
8. Transport: Tobi Ogunleye, Esq.
9. Health : Dr. Jibayo Adeyeye
10. Rural & Community Development : Victor Olabimtan.